To support you and your family through the COVID-19 pandemic, Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service has created a brand new resource hub.
We understand this is an extremely challenging time for families, children and young people because everyone’s daily lives and routines have significantly changed. The closure of schools, social distancing and workplace changes is likely to have created new challenges for families.
The COVID-19 Pandemic Resource Hub includes guidance and information on:
- Talking with your children about COVID-19
- Emotional and physical wellbeing – keeping positive
- Support for young people
- Home schooling
- Relationships at home
- Safeguarding yourself and others
- Dealing with a very young baby
- Home safety tips
- Families with children with SEND
- Financial welfare